What You’ll Need:
- A valid Michigan Fishing License (available at the marina)
- Rain gear and jackets are recommended
- Soft soled shoes are required
- Feel free to bring your camera or camcorder to capture your trip
- A cooler for your catch!
• Call for custom pricing on all tournament weekends for the
• Custom packages are are available for individual parties.
• Make some cash just for fishing!
• Call for a listing of local hotels and establishments to plan your
The Sara K III is located at the East Shore Marina:
Address: 324 Lake St., Frankfort, MI 49635 Click here for Google directions
View Larger Map
• Hours: 5am – 10am or 4:30pm till dark
• $700 for the first 4 people
• $75 ea. for 5th & 6th person
• Hours: 5am – 1pm
• $900 for the first 4 people
• $85 ea. for 5th & 6th person
Mid-Afternoon Lake Trip
• Up to 6 individuals
• Hours: 1pm – 6pm
• $535 Flat Rate
• You will have the option to have your fresh catch cooked at a local restaurant!
• A $100 refundable deposit is required
• Cancellations must be made no less than 15 days in advance for refundable deposit
• Trips may be cancelled due to inclement weather (Captain’s discretion)
• Group parties are available for all occasions
“Our customers should feel a sense of satisfaction knowing that we try harder to make sure you have the most incredible fishing experience.”