The Sara K III
- Sara K III is a fully equipped and insured vessel
- Constantly updated with the newest and latest technologies in sport fishing
- Private Restroom
- All tackle and equipment provided
- State of the art Cisco rod holders & downriggers
- Large fish fighting platform and fully enclosed seating area
- DNR inspected and licensed
- All safety equipment onboard
- Captain Greg is a licensed U.S.C.G. Master Captain and has been fishing out of Frankfort, Michigan for years. He has grown up his entire life learning and perfecting his skills when it comes to the art of Great Lakes Fishing. He is determined and skilled to make every trip one to remember.
- Greg is a proud member of the Michigan Charter Boat Association, along with the Grand Traverse Area Sport Fishing Association (GTASFA) and the National Professional Angler Association (NPAA). He is also a large supporter of Michigan Tourism and can be found on the official Pure Michigan Website.
- When Capt. Greg is not out on the water, he is continually researching and developing new strategies, to ensure that Sara K Charters can produce stories of success time after time. He is always willing to share and educate others on the great sport we know as Great Lakes Fishing.